SLR Awards 2024
The SLR Awards are coming home!
Wednesday 19 June | Radisson blu Hotel, Glasgow
On the night
- All finalists are invited to attend a VIP welcome at 6.15pm in the King Tuts suite.
- The event starts with a drinks reception on the Mezzanine level at 7pm.
- Thereafter, guests will move into the Megalithic Suite for dinner and the awards.
- The dress code is black tie.
- NCP Oswald Street, Glasgow, G1 4PA
- Q Park, Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G2 6HS
“For almost 20 years the SLR Awards were held in the early summer – to avoid clashes with other important industry events and ensure that retailers had the time they need to prepare their entries properly.
However, the awards have been held in late autumn for the last few years, thanks to disruption caused by the Covid pandemic, but 2024 will see them return to their natural home in June.
“We believe this will make it easier for retailers to get ready and give themselves the best possible chance of winning by preparing their best possible entries.
“So it’s full speed ahead for 19 June 2024 and we are thoroughly looking forward to another great event and another fantastic celebration of this fantastic industry. I would encourage all retailers to get June marked off in their diaries and make sure they get their entries in early.”
Antony Begley, Publisher, SLR
The SLR Awards 2021 entry process is now closed and judging is underway.
The shortlist will be announced online and by email on Friday 13 August.
If you still plan to submit entries into the Symbol Group of the Year, please email Cara Begley.
Entries close 9 June